Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year - December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! Also Happy Birthday to Tyson! I loved our call Mom. I was flying high after our call. It was incredible to be able to see your face and hear your voice. I am very excited that in very little time I will be seeing your face in person. My comp spoke with his family and I got to meet his sister and her family. The week was not too bad. It was slow but on Sunday one of the members told us her dad that was drinking last Monday we were there prayed and repented and wants to change and be baptized. That was pretty amazing news and I’m very very happy for him. I really miss playing games. I would love to have a weekly day when we play games and share a short message also, perhaps Monday hahaha. Next Christmas will be a great time of family together. I can’t wait. I’m glad Scott could finally use his snow blower. That is a lot of snow very quickly. It has been pretty cold here lately. I really want to see Skyfall and Les Miserables. I have lots of movies to catch up on when I get home. I miss Jentry and can’t wait for our times to go on more adventures, that girl is one of my best friends. I love the memories our family has had. I will never forget snowmobiling and crashing. Driving around before I was 16 and many many more. We will have to remember more when I’m back. Puzzles will be fun. Do a couple before your vacation ends. No package yet but I think it is in the office. I have a meeting there this Wednesday and will bring all the mail back with me. My comp did not get a package from his family but his girlfriend sent something that he is really excited to get. This month is our Book of Mormon activity and I need to start planning and preparing things. I think it is going to be amazing. We are really trying hard right now to work with members, they are the big difference in the work. Mom I can’t explain how much I love you and I’m glad that you are my mom. Sending you all my love and hugs. You will be the first hug, I promise. Love you and anxiously waiting to talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment