Monday, December 3, 2012

District Leader - November 26, 2012


I’m doing great. Sounds like you are having a blast and seeing so much. What a life, eat, sleep, and dive. haha. Glad you’re safe and doing well. I am just about over my sickness. Just a little cough left. We had interviews Friday.  At the interview the son of President Maravilla called me over and gave me some turkey they had made. It was so good, so yes I did have turkey for Thanksgiving.  Just a little late. Well interviews were interesting. Changes are in a week and a half and President pulled the other two elders from their area and sent us two other missionaries. I became District Leader for right now and we'll see if I stay as District Leader for the next change. I did my first baptismal interviews Friday. It went very well and I enjoyed talking with them. The baptisms were for the other area. Because the elders were changed I had to scramble Saturday to plan a baptism last min that is not mine or in my area. Our assistence has raised again Sunday and I am very happy for that. We need to find more people though. I love the area, I really really love the members and I can’t believe how fast the time is passing. I love you and hope you enjoy your last week in the Philippines. Can’t wait to talk to you again. Do you have an IPad?

No comments:

Post a Comment