Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas! - December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve! I am planning on Skyping you tomorrow at 11 or 12 my time which is 10 or 11 your time. I’m super excited and can’t wait to see you and talk to you. With Nana’s package it is file a claim there in Utah and they push here in Guatemala. I have not received your package yet but I am super super excited for it. I really can’t wait for the letter also. I love our family. The office parties sound really fun and wonderful. Lucky you have off work till Jan 2. Next year I will enjoy that time watching movies and playing games with you. I can wait to hear about your Christmas Eve dinner. I really miss that and all our Christmas traditions. I heard a little bit about the kidnapping but not too many details. Very crazy. Mom I love you so much and am counting down the time till I can talk with you. I love you with all my heart. Your super excited son!

No comments:

Post a Comment