Saturday, April 28, 2012

Busy Week - April 28, 2012

May is pretty much here; this month went by so fast. Your fund raising event sounds nice. Good food and good entertainment. I want to learn to play the piano and the violin. I wish I could sing better too. I don’t think I have a very good singing voice but I do like to sing to myself. Wow 5 shots a day and check 6 to 8 times. You're a pin cushion hahaha. That would be hard though. Mom I am so proud of you that you did the shot on your own. I’m sure that first time was really hard, sweaty face and palms and just getting the courage to poke yourself in the stomach. But you’re so strong. The Dr was right you just have to do it and then you will start to get better. Way to go Mama! Kinda scary about the swelling. Do they know why? Wow, crazy how quickly your life went to lots of shots and tests and pills. I think that is a good thing you got some rest, I'm sure you really needed it. That is good you got the sprinklers working at Lois'. Crazy Utah weather. I don’t really miss it but I would not mind a little cooler weather sometimes. That's crazy though, record breaking highs then snow and cold. I think you have been very blessed with your job. The more I hear about it the more I think it is awesome and you work with really caring amazing people. Definitely an improvement from your last job. I agree with your ward presidency, there are so many blessings from the temple. The Lord must be communicating to him for me. That’s great that he is challenging you to the same thing I am. Funny that you asked him if he has been talking to me. I really think even if you don't go right away to the temple you should at least get your temple recommend. The prophets have said that every worthy person should have a current temple recommend. I think you will be blessed just having a temple recommend. You will be really blessed if you use that recommend to go to the temple. I love the new things we learn at the temple. If you got one you could come to my wedding in a year. That would make me so happy and blessed. It is my dream that you are there when I do get married. Your presidency also did what I am going to do when I get home. He went to every temple in Utah. I have been to 4 of them so far. The Ogden, Bountiful, Salt Lake, and Provo. It would be so incredible to see them all and take advantage of the blessing of having so many temples close to us. I’m kinda excited that you are getting really good at counting and watching what you eat. I want to be healthier. When I get home you can help me get better at my diet and what I eat because you will be a pro by then. This week we had two more trips to the temple, I was there to get food and supervise so I did not enter again. On Tuesday when I was there outside all day I got a bit of sun. It's crazy here in Reu I don’t ever get sunburned but when you’re in the mountains where it is not hot you get fried. We also had a couple training meetings for new missionaries. This was all kinda stressful because with the conferences we had with the general authority and the temple trips and training meetings there was lots to do. I had so much work to do and dealing with the food and transportation was very difficult. We reached our budget for the month. I did get something awesome this week. I got a package from Jessica. Inside was a wedding announcement from her older sister, Easter eggs filled with candy and CTR rings but in Spanish (HLJ), lots of amazing candy, and some letters. When I opened the box the eggs had spilled open and the beans were all over the bottom. I moved the stuff out of the box to get the jellybeans and found over 50 large ants that had entered my box at the post office. I hate ants; they always get at my candy and ruin everything. I salvaged what beans I could. There is so much candy. Kit kats, dark choc mm's, Swedish fish, and a bunch more. I really loved the letters. They said their family is always talking about me, they all are on the Jensen fan club. They love me and are excited for when I come home and am part of their family. I love that family too. I get spoiled so much from you and Nana and Grandpa and the Stevens. How did I get so lucky to have so many amazing, loving, supportive people in my life? I guess a lot of people at the hospital still talk about me and ask about me, even some people that surprised me. Basically what I have thought about a lot lately is how blessed I am to have so many amazing friends and family in my life. There are so many people that have impacted my life and so many people that really care about me. I love all the friends I have and that we get along really well. I love how much you and I have grown closer over the past year. I really love talking to you and when I get home I will not miss out on opportunities to sit with you and chat about things. You're amazing Mom and I love that you listen to me and love to talk to me. You’re such an incredible mom. I’m going to tell you that several times when we talk in a few weeks. I know you’re excited about that, I am too. You're such an incredible mom. I’m so proud of you for your strength, especially with what you’re going through recently. You've always been really strong. Thank you for all you do. One last thing, where are you now in the Book of Mormon? One more thing, when are you going to talk with the bishop about the temple? I think that would be an amazing goal if you choose to do it, definitely would not be short on blessings. I love you Mom and pray for you every day. I’m very grateful for your letters, they give me a powerful boost. Be healthy, be happy, be safe. I send you special J hugs and a kiss. Love, J

No comments:

Post a Comment