Monday, January 23, 2012

Hello Again - January 21, 2012

It's a good thing you checked your email today. Now I have another chance to talk to you. Lots of changes but it's good. It is really great to see Elder Card, he is the companion I get along best with. He really is an amazing guy. I think this will teach me much and like we said open future doors. I will be very careful with where I go and what I do. I will be wise and obedient so I will have success. The dinner party with pics will be way fun. You and the Beus are going to go back to the Philippines right. That will be very fun. Craziest weather I have heard of in Utah. Warm weather, no snow, rain, super wind, crazy stuff. I'm glad there is no flooding. I will try to get that pic sent again. I like sending you pics and now in the office it will be a little easier. Very different having Pdays on Saturday and working Mondays. But Mondays we go to the Family Home Evenings of President so that is really cool. With this new assignment I will most likely be here a while. Elder Card was in the office for about 8 months. So I think it will be about the same for me then only 5 months to finish working hard in the field or where ever. I will love to write more and share my adventures with you. Love you Mom and I'm glad you got this email today and we could talk again. Love Son

No comments:

Post a Comment