Monday, January 9, 2012

Changes - New Area - January 9, 2012

I did have changes. In the change meeting there was a large majority of the mission. I thought about something during the change meeting. I hope you are learning Spanish cause you have one year to learn it so we can talk more and you can understand things from my President Maravilla. I went to Tiquisate in the area called Nueva Concepcion. It is very hot here, it is one of the hottest areas of the mission. The roads are much better then Magnolia no rocks, but it is all dirt so I get real dirty easily. There are many paved roads too. One area is very far and we do lots and lots of walking there. My knee was really sore and hurting some yesterday. I'm in the zone with lots of people I know. And once again I am in the same district as Elder Heaps. It is awesome. I have now seen both my companions since we left Mazate. Our house is nice, I have my own bathroom. We live next to a restaurant owned by a member. He is a sweet old man and his wife is sweet too. They are members and happy we live there next to them. I got a Christmas package from Jessica and her family. It had jerky, red vines, dark choc MM´s, lots of other candy, Burt's bees chapstick, a Nerf indoor basketball hoop, and a superman shirt. It included a wonderful letter from her family that said they love me and are all rooting for me, a little too much they said. On the inside of the box it had a little message too. I loved it. Many people love me. So Sunday I had to give a talk in church and I did very well. Then President of the Rama asked me to help teach the primary. I taught about the Book of Mormon and faith. It was really hard with these kids. They don't have a teacher and are very rowdy. but I did it and survived. You finally got snow. Utah is crazy right now with the weather. I'm very glad you're feeling better and didn't go unconscious. Scary for Jaime and Jess. Dave is such a good brother. I'm excited for his letter and glad he is close with my family. I'm writing him a letter and going to send it today for his birthday on the 22nd. I love that kid. We are going to have fun when I get home. I love the pics in the calender. This month I keep thinking of when we got together and went sledding at his house and made snow angels in the road. I have actually thought about Jeff and Wells Fargo a lot. I think that is a great opportunity and a great job. I will definitely contact him when I get home. I thought a little about work and school when I get home and I hope Weber will continue to save my spot because I return in February after the semester starts and I dont think they start the program in the spring semester. so I will most likely only work and renew my CNA. But we will worry about that as it gets more close. The work would be good. Wells Fargo would be a great job I think for pay and not working crazy hours. A mission in Argentina. That would be cool. Does JJ stay in the MTC in Utah the whole time? I was so ready to enter the field. The fireworks thing is crazy for Christmas and New Years. How is RJ doing in Budapest? I have a lot of work to do here in Nueva Concepcion but I'm excited and going to really work hard. I can't think of anything I need right now. I am going to look around for suitcases today, I'm thinking of buying one that is not broke and held together with some stitching. I'm feeling healthy other then my sore knees. Talking and seeing you helped a lot. I cant even explain. I pray for you too. And I'm grateful for you and your prays and support. You're the best. How's your reading of the Book of Mormon? And when are you going to get a temple recommend? I love you with all my heart and respect you so much. You're my mom and I love saying that. Until next week. I will share more of my adventures. Stay safe and happy.
Love Son

1 comment: