Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas - December 26, 2011

The call was amazing. I really really loved using Skype and not only being able to hear your voices but being able to see you. I loved seeing you smile. I really hope President lets us do it for Mother's Day and next Christmas. That is a bummer that you both were sick for Christmas. I loved my package with the amazing ties that everyone has commented about and the yummy candy and food I love and the picture calendar was the best of all. Then to top it all off I got to talk to you with Skype. I love breakfast casserole. Tell Nana and Grandpa I love them. How crazy with the weather in Utah. And to think here the day after Cbristmas we are playing volleyball outside and sweating like crazy. It was a good week but at the same time the work here in Magnolia is not going anywhere and that has been really hard on me. But it is really teaching me a lot. I am learning more patience, more faith, more love, and more hope. I'm really trying to put all my faith in the Lord that I can be successful in His work. That is way cool that people are doing nice things like that. I want to do things like President Maravilla as I get older and help less fortunate kids have Christmas. I love time with family and I really look forward to it in a year when I return home. Corinne's kids look so big and cute in the calendar, Kimbree is a doll. Puzzles and movies and other fun things sound so great. I will do a lot when I come back. So changes are next week and I really think I'm going to go. But I want to leave some great stuff in Magnolia before I go so this week is work harder and be more obedient week to receive the blessings. I wish you a happy New Year. I really think time is going to fly by before we know it. Hope you feel better too. I hope sis is doing well I really love her too. You're my family and I'm blessed to have you. I love you so much and love seeing you and talking to you and talking about you. I will try to send some pics from my Christmas time but there is kinda a lot so it might talk a couple weeks. Love you and am excited to talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment