Monday, December 5, 2011

Cultural Dances - November 28, 2011

That is crazy that your plane caught fire. No luggage is interesting but you're on an island and diving all the time so it's not a huge problem. Sounds so awesome right now with waterfalls and 3 dives a day. Lucky! I'm glad you are safe and having a great time. I had false changes again. They told my companion and I we have changes then at 10:30 at night they called and said we don't. But it's ok. We had a stake activity and some missionaries did dances from their cultures. There was the haka from Samoa or one of the islands, a Hawaiian dance, and a sister missionary from Arizona that is Navajo did 2 Indian dances that were really cool and made me think of Peach Days when they dance in the parade. Last was the cultural dance from the kids here that they are doing for the temple. Fun and very nice. It's been a pretty good week. Hard work with not a lot of success but I'm trying hard. I am trying to live the 3 a´s of my mission and avoid the 3 c´s. Adaptar, adoptar, amarlo (adapt, adopt, love it) that is for happiness and success and to be happier avoid criticar, condemnar, complain. Tell hi to the Beus´ and that I love them. I hope you all are safe and loving your trip. I want to hear more. Love you Mom. Love Son

No comments:

Post a Comment