Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One Day Early Email - April 5, 2011

I had an awesome day today and an incredible conference. I ran out of time for email so I will write you and include a letter to Nana and Grandpa, Lois, and the Bues'. I love you so much and am so grateful for you in my life and the support and love you give me. You are the best mom in the world and I am proud to talk about you a lot. I hope you are doing well and I'm glad Jessica is off the oxygen. Only 3 weeks left here. How crazy. Food is still super amazing and I am doing much better this week. Last week I was feeling down and struggling but this week I have new confidence and I am learning a lot. Went out on the town today to see things will write about it in letters. I love you so much and love writing you. Bye Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment