Monday, September 24, 2012

Got Fleas - September 24, 2012


Thanks for the awesome letter Mom. No packages yet but I was told they have my package from Guatemala and is just receiving it now. The movie night was changed because of scheduling conflicts so we have it this Wednesday and I think it will go very well. The weather is cold but with a sweater it is really nice. These last days have been very sunny so kinda hot. The morning is a little cold when I get out of bed and worse because right now the hot water is not working again so it’s back to cold showers. Sounds like the pool days are coming to an end this year. That is cool that you went to David’s presentation. I will listen when I get home. I think I will use the products and even work with David. I love his parents they are amazing and always treat everyone with so much love and respect. They are my other parents. I feel I have a lot of those. That’s crazy that your blood sugars are so crazy. That would not be fun sitting in a meeting with the sweat chills and wanting to vomit. Really amazing though that you made it and felt better. I wish I could have seen the dedication. I’m very excited to go to the temple and see Nana and Grandpa. I can imagine the power of listening to Elder Packer. My little Hailee turns 8! Wow! I can’t believe it. I wish I could see her baptism. You will have to send me pics. I think they liked my bday cards. A member here had her sister visit from Utah. Guess where she is from? Layton! Really close to us. I talked with her and she asked if I wanted to send anything. So I sent some letters. There is some for you and the family, Nana and Grandpa, Great Grandma. Hopefully you get those this week. Last week we had an amazing conference with Pres. I thought of so many things I can improve. It was really inspiring. Hermana Maravilla gave my comp and I a package for baptizing a family. We got some cookies, old spice deo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, hand sanitizer and some other stuff. It was very thoughtful and I loved it. So I was thinking the other day and something makes me kinda upset and sad. I can remember tons of movie quotes and knowledge and other things that aren’t really important but I struggle remembering important things like lots of scriptures and talks. I have learned where are lots of scriptures in the Book of Mormon and the Bible but it is not as easy as movies. I need to learn how to improve that. The week was hard but I know lots I can improve and we are going to keep pressing forward. I have a question. I remember you wrote me about this when I was in the coast but I don’t remember. We have fleas in our house. We got spray and sprayed but we still find them. I don’t know if there is something I can use so that they don’t bite me. What will keep them off my body? Yep fleas are lame. Thanks to the other elders before us. I love you Mom and love your letter. Thank you for your prayers and support. I hope you feel better and your blood sugar is normal again. I pray that you will be healthy, happy, and continue to be my amazing mom.

Love your Baby Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment