Monday, August 8, 2011

Package from the Steven's - August 8, 2011

Things with Elder Paz are much better I think. Saturday we had a big fight and did not speak to each other for a little bit but then we sat down and talked about things and now we are working to listen and communicate with each other. I keep thinking I need to learn how to work this out because this is training in a way for married life, haha. Thanks for the congrats I'm pretty excited for Xetulu this Friday and for the success with our baptisms. The thought about missionaries was given to me by a mom in my ward that has a missionary out. I'm so excited for the Cd's and shoe inserts and the pics. I'm excited to see pics of Ivie and the family. I bet she is cute. I love our family and the support from them. I love their letters and really enjoy sending my stories and adventures to them. I'm so glad you have the new job. It sounds a lot better and stress free with lunches is just what you deserve. Glad you like it. That´s crazy nurses are turning down the job and making that much money in the hospital. I still think that is the career path I want for me, helping people but being able to support myself and my family. Also the opportunity to come to Guatemala with doctors to do medical work sounds awesome. So I asked about the story of the Church coming to Reu because I had never heard it. It is true. That is such a cool story. Amazing how the church gets established in all the world. I finished reading the book Our Heritage about the establishment of the church. It was very interesting and I learned so much. We had a conference with Pres. Maravilla Friday. I love those conferences so much. We learn lots of things and President has such a strong spirit. We learned about inviting others to be baptised, planning for the week better, and comp study. Many things I need to improve but if I work harder on these things we will have the spirit more, receive revelation for our area, and have much more success. I want to spend a couple hours studying with President, I could learn so many things. Mainly right now I am working on sharing my testimony with short powerful truths that I know and teaching more from the heart. After the conference we got mail and with my mail was a bday package from Jessica and the Stevens family. It was wonderful. I got Mike and Ikes candy, red vines, life saver mints, raisinets, rice krispy cereal with marshmallows and chocolate M&Ms to make my favorite treats. I got photos, a tie that you can blow up part of it and use it as a pillow, awesome, and some great letters. I love that family. They said they miss me and missed me at Lake Powell. I love my letters from you so much. They make me feel like home is so close to me, and the best part is how much I have seen your testimony grow. You're so amazing Mom, and I love the bits from articles and things you read and like. This last week we talked with a lot of people about temples and I can't express how excited I am to come home and visit the temple with you. You're the best mom I could hope for and because of you I am the great person I am becoming. I'm eternally blessed to be your son and know that we are together as a family always. Love you Mom and I seriously can't wait until I can write you next week and tell you Happy Birthday. Love Son

No comments:

Post a Comment