Monday, February 4, 2013

Travel Plans - Home in 24 Days! - February 4, 2013


MMMMOOOOMMMM! I opened my email today and saw the travel plans. I’m so excited! The only bad thing is that we are going to be in Reu on the 27th doing very little and then I have a 3:30 hr layover in LA. That is going to be some of the longest hours I think. Elder Fernandez is from Peru. He has 21 months and will probably end in Rio Blanco. We are adjusting to each other. I sent President an email about the package but I think tomorrow when we go to Reu for a meeting I’m going to talk to him in person. Especially now that I saw all the amazing stuff from you and David. I am super sad to not get all that amazing food and more sad for the oil container, SUPERMAN Lego, and tie. :( I wanted to send a video of the shortcut but it is too big for email. You will have to see it. Baby Jensen is very cute and his little sister too. I will try to put them in my suitcase hehehe. I really want to come visit and see him as he grows. I would love to see Nana and Grandpa and any other family that wants to be there when I get home. I want my bro David to be there too.  I don’t know how that works with the Stake President, but tell them and see if I can get released that night. I can’t think of which foods. Anything you cook or prepare will be incredible. I’m excited to spend the day with you March 1. An Xbox party with Tyson sounds so amazing I have been ready for 2 years hahah. I like the comment about hiking, very glad I’m not hiking to UT yikes. I am not super excited about the snow. Nor thinking about finding a job and walking to work in the snow. You had some long days starting at 4:30. Tell Jenner I think he could set that up for me hahah, that would be pretty fun and I would enjoy that. He is doing DJ work, that sounds interesting. I’m glad Corinne’s family got their card. Did Great Grandma get hers? I got a card from Corinne and her family. I love their letters. My little angels are getting so big. I can’t believe how big my Kembree and Ivie are. They all look so cute. I can’t wait to see them and hug them. I’m super excited to see my new cousins too. I have heard incredible things about them. I got an email from Mason. He said his brother is on a mission. Guess where he went? The Philippines! He said it is really hard because it is very hot, there is no running water, and lots of bugs. I imagine the missionary life there is different from your tourist visits. But that is so cool. Mason is living in SLC and is excited to see me again. I was reading the Old Testament this week and I am now in Psalms 106. I know I can finish before I finish my mission. Yesterday I shared my last testimony in Fast Sunday here. I heard some amazing testimonies. After we went to visit a member that had surgery and could not come. We went to give him the sacrament but someone else gave it to him. I also had the thought of visiting the wife of our branch president. She is pregnant and sick and can’t leave the house. I thought about it but did not go until later in the afternoon. We had a good talk and she asked about the sacrament. She said she prayed in the morning that she could receive it. I got that impression for a reason. It is incredible how we can be blessings to others. I do feel bad though that it was later and we did not go as soon as I thought about it when we left the church. It helped me know that I need to follow all impressions the first time that I receive them so I will not miss opportunities to be a blessing to someone else. His wife has a question for you or for Aunt Connie. She is having an irritation and her whole body itches. She wants to know what she can take to stop the itching and something that will be ok taking pregnant that won’t hurt the baby. Will you ask Connie what she can take and let me know? Thanks Mom. I’m so excited to see you and the family. I love you Mom so much and am so blessed to have you as family. Take care, be healthy, be safe, be happy. I am excited for your email next week. Con todo mi cariño,

Tu hijo

No comments:

Post a Comment