Monday, February 11, 2013

Our Bus Was Hit by a Car - February 11, 2013


Oh Mom I absolutely love your letter. This week was not too bad. We had a meeting in Reu. So I think I told you that the day I go home only one missionary is coming to the mission so there is no change meeting this day. Well President got a message that we will be getting 9 missionaries that have visa problems this next week. So there are unexpected change meeting next week. Crazy how plans change. Next month the mission will get more than 60 missionaries. That will be super crazy. When we came back from Reu it was such a long day of travel. In the bus when we were almost home the bus that we all rented was hit by a car. It wasn't super bad and I’m perfectly fine but another Elder hit his head and cut his eyebrow. We went with him to the hospital to get stitches. Because we went there we missed the last bus to Rio Blanco at 7:30pm. We stayed in San Marcos and left the next day. I was so glad to finally be back home and in my own bed, especially after a long day of travel. It made me think of the 28th. It is going to be such a long day of travel but I will be glad to be back home and finally sleep in my own bed. I still have my own bed, right? hahah. The week was not too bad. We walked again to Chorjale and I was so tired. I have heard lots of comments recently from members that I have been one of the best missionaries in Rio Blanco and a wonderful person. I feel so special. That is my desire that I make a difference here and that they don’t forget me. I think I’m helping many people in Rio Blanco. That would be cool if you wrote Mason's brother. I think he would love that. Also you should tell Mason's mom to join Missionary Moms if she has not. Thanks for the meds. I will tell her that she can take that and it will not affect her baby. I’m glad Lois loved the card and that is so sweet she cried. I would absolutely love to go to the temple with Lois. We could make it a monthly thing or if she can more times a month. That is good that Grandma Davis got her card. I also sent a letter today to Grandmas friend that works with her so hope that gets there quickly. Maybe Grandma was not confused but maybe that was revelation that you and Scott will be going on a mission soon, hahahah. I love your story about the missionaries at Subway. That is so kind of you to buy them lunch. Very incredible too that the guy only charged $4. I love when people are nice to the Elders and do something nice. I’m so grateful for all the food and all the wonderful things people do for the missionaries. I pray and know they will be blessed for that. I want Jentry at my homecoming and if she is available I think it would be way cool to see here when I get home. We will have to plan things. I would love to see Jennifer there too. We have lots of catching up to do. I am so excited to see all my friends and family. I have showed Corinne’s Christmas card of the family and it is so incredible. I show it to everybody and the kids are so cute and big. I call them "mis angelitos" which is kinda funny because here angelito is what they call marshmallows. That would be super incredible to see Galen. I am going to plan some trips to BYU to see him and Escobedo and a couple others. I hope that Bishop gets back to you soon about release info. That is so cool that people from Mountain View remembered me. I try to leave good impressions wherever I go. Your new job is a huge blessing and you had to be there with the things passing in your life. I have received many blessings. More than anything I am so blessed with my incredible family. I love them and will spend so much time with them. You are the best Mom. I am trying to work to the end but I will say the 28th is going to be one of the best days of my life because I will be with my family again and give them a huge hug. Love you Mom and can’t wait to talk to you soon. AHHH, only two weeks! NOT trunky hahaha.

Love Son

 

No comments:

Post a Comment