Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy July 4th - July 4, 2011

Yeah prayers are really answered, I still can't get over the car accident. Crazy! I couldn't think about what I needed to learn about it. But something good we contacted the driver and have taught him the first lesson and are going to try and continue to work with him and prepare him for baptism so we will see how that goes. My foot is better but I still have some pain in areas. The zone leaders said to wait a little longer and see how it feels before we get it looked at. I can't believe it's Forth of July, time went by very fast. It's weird too not being in a place where they celebrate it. I'm glad you went to St. George. That sounds like lots of fun. Lots of people are there too from the sounds of it. Pool, dinners, movies, and plays. That sounds like a fantastic time. I still have not been to St. George but now I know two people that have become my really good friends from St. George. Elder Heaps and Elder Lechtenberg. Tell Scott Happy Birthday from me, I hope he had a good time. What movies and plays did you see? 100 to 112 that is way hot. Today it is 82 with thunderstorms tonight and tomorrow so not too hot but I still feel really hot and sweaty. The fort was really fun, haha. I love Elder Card. Saturday we went to an old folks home with the stake here and did service cutting grass and cleaning and yard work for this retirement home thing. It was pretty fun. Our zone is awesome. In the month of June we baptized 50 people. That is a huge accomplishment as a zone. we did really well. Yeah I have a couple more pics from our service saturday. I share the red vines with lots of people in our branch, it's fun cause none of them have ever tried it. I love the hot water so much, love it. Well we have a 13 year old boy getting baptized this weekend but the rest are not looking solid right now. People keep saying that they need to be perfect and completely prepared before and they won't listen to their answers from the spirit. They don't have to be perfect, it is a learning thing and they mainly need the desire and willingness to change. Things are starting to move quickly on the mission. I sent a letter to Corinne a week or so ago and today I sent one to Nana that also included one to Grandma Davis. So want to hear some news that is making me jealous and will you too. Jessica Stevens in a couple weeks is going to Aruba with two of her sisters and gets to go diving a lot. I can't believe it. I want to go diving somewhere actually good so bad. After the mission I will have to plan a trip. Anyway things are good. In this months copy of the Liahona there are so many amazing stories in it. Some are about Latin American members of the church and some of the people have crazy stories. One lady was only 17 when she was called to be primary president for the stake or branch I think. Lots of other good stories too. You should think about getting a copy, it is really good. I love you and think about you a lot. I'm so grateful for my family and for you. Glad you are enjoying yourself and I will stay safe and work hard. Anymore news about getting a temple recommend again? Love you and will tell you more of my adventures next week. Love your Favorite Elder Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment