Monday, May 23, 2011

Rain Rain - May 23, 2011

Yeah it was way cool to do the baptism. And this last Saturday Elder Card baptised her husband so now I have 2, and it is a family which is way cool. It has been raining, I should say flooding there is so much water, everyday. On Saturday it rained and the power was out. We did the baptism almost in the complete dark. But it was awesome. I want to see Pirates it looks so good. Buy it and I will watch it when I get home. I really love Mondays cause I write home and read your letters. Our church is a ways away from our house, we have to do some walking. I do a lot of walking, some days I walk way far. Several hours of walking. On Pday we have to walk to the main park and take a 15 to 20 minute bus ride to Mazate to email and play some sports. Then buy food and take it back on the bus and walk home. Our house is on a hill so at the end of the day it is so tiring to walk up the hill. I didn't wear my boots yesterday and my shoes got soaked, not so smart. They take forever to dry. Tomorrow the President should be coming to our house to do interviews. That is exciting I really like talking with him. I'm sending a letter to Corinne so I hope she gets it. If it is her old address will it get forwarded to her new home? Also will you ask Grandpa for his priesthood lineage if he has it. I want to trace my priesthood from him and all the way back, who it came from. What is the name of the Elder that is here that his mom works with you? I can't remember his name. The rain is so much I have never seen it like that it is crazy. I love you and hope you are doing well. I measured my pupils and hope I did it right. I got 2.7 inches about or about 6 cm. Would Standard Optical know it for sure? I am still trying to think of anything I need and I don't know. Oh one other thing. When it was raining Saturday the power was out all night. I read my scriptures that night by candlelight. I thought this is how people did it for hundreds of years. Makes me very grateful for electricity and modern lights. Such a difference. I am discovering many many things that I am more grateful for now. I'm always grateful for you and love you so much. Can't wait to write you next week. Love you Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment